Liability Insurance Protects Cosmetologists from Client Injuries
Cosmetology is one of the few careers that allows you to both help people and immediately see the results of your work, but while being a cosmetologist can be an incredibly rewarding career, it’s also a career that comes with risks.
Here are a few third-party injuries that a cosmetologist could be held responsible for:
- Slip and fall injuries in the cosmetologist’s workspace
- Cuts or scratches caused by mistakes while cutting hair
- Burns to a client's head or neck by a curling iron or blow dryer
- Injury caused by a weave or hair coloring being done incorrectly
- Harm caused by adverse reactions to products applied incorrectly by the cosmetologist
Cosmetologists work hard to avoid these kinds of problems and give their clients a great experience, but if a mistake happens or if a client blames you for harm or injury, you’ll be glad to have the protection of liability insurance. Insurance can save you from the expense of a lawsuit and help you pay for the legal assistance you need to protect your license.
The fact is that your work has a significant impact on your clients, and you need protection against the risks that come with this responsibility.
BWI is a great option for cosmetologists looking for liability insurance. Click here to find out more about our program