As a massage therapist, there is a good chance that you are working as an independent contractor. This means that you are responsible for your schedule, clientele lists, and finances. By the time you juggle all of this there is barely time to see your clients. To help you , we’ve compiled a list of the best apps for massage therapists to utilize your time wisely and assist you in providing outstanding service for your clients. With these apps, you’ll be able to improve your efficiency and productivity.
- Massage Therapy Notebook: This app helps massage therapists keep track of their clients and thereby offer better customer service. It allows you to take notes (including SOAP notes) of your clients, so you can remember your clients’ needs on an individual basis. The app is a bit pricey ($29.99), so it is a good idea for you to do a little more research to see if the app works for you and your business before purchasing.
- MINDBODY Express: While this app is not specifically for massage therapists, it is a great tool for anyone in the fitness and wellness industry who is looking to build their business. MINDBODY provides you with the tools and resources to build your own brand and customized app. You can also use it for schedule control and you can accept credit card payments through it.
- Any.Do: This app takes scheduling and organizing your life to a whole new level. It might be that you have a paper calendar or day planner to schedule your time, but this app allows you to schedule your time down to the minute so you can be as productive as possible. Scheduling appointments with your clients can now be easier than ever.
- Mint: Having trouble keeping track of your business finances? This app helps you manage your money, keep track of bills and expenses, and even see a monthly overview of your spending in graph and chart form.
- Pandora: It can be soothing to your customers to hear relaxing music or nature sounds as you are giving them a massage. With this app you can create personalized playlists that give your clients plenty of options for things to listen to.
These apps will not only help the efficiency of your massage therapist practice, but they will assist you in lowering the risk of not being paid, mismanaging your schedule, and more. Beyond apps, there are other ways to improve your operations and eliminate risks.. Having massage therapist liability insurance allows you to practice your business without the worry of a lawsuit or covering the expensive of unforeseen incidents.
Please note that BBI does not endorse the apps mentioned in this post, nor does it stand by any of the claims made by the makers of the apps mentioned. There are many different apps for massage therapists to choose from and the reader should explore more to see which app is right for them and their business.
Do you agree with our list? Do you want to recommend other apps that can help massage therapists? Please comment below.