Nail salons are places customers go to relax and be pampered, but they are also places that make some clients nervous. After all, clients are literally putting their hands in the hands of their nail technician.
In order to help clients feel safe and confident in you, their nail technician, you need to find a place to work where they will feel comfortable and where you will feel comfortable.
- It proudly displays its license, and the licenses of the technicians who work there.
- It requires its nail technicians to have liability insurance. This is a great sign of a nail salon that is forward thinking and cares for its clients.
- They throw away or disinfect used tools and do not shave foot calluses.
- The nail technicians are required to use masks and gloves.
- The space has great ventilation.This is very important because you will be working there daily and subjecting yourself to the conditions in that salon.
- They pay attention to the details. The magazines are fairly new. The colors and styles offered are on trend. The waiting area is clean and inviting. These are all details that will attract clients and help you feel proud of where you work.
Good luck out there nail techs!