Beauty & Bodywork Insurance Gives Back
At Beauty & Bodywork Insurance, we believe that brighter futures begin in the classroom, and no where is that more true than for the children in Kenya.
Facts About Kenya
- Children between the ages of 0-14 make up 42% of the population of Kenya
- 26% of the children aged 5-14 in Kenya are child laborers
- 56% of the people living in Kenya live below the poverty line
- 30% of the people living below the poverty line in Kenya are in extreme poverty (live on less than $1 per day)
- In some districts, 1 in 10 children will die before their 5th birthday
- One-third of children in some districts are stunted because of malnutrition
How We Can Help
Koins For Kenya is a non-profit organization that is working to improve the lives of the people - especially the children - in Kenya, and Veracity is with them every step of the way. Since 2003, it has been our pleasure to work with Koins For Kenya to help provide education to many children in Kenya.
In 2012, our CEO, Daryle Stafford, traveled to Kenya with Koins For Kenya and helped build two schools. Please watch this video to learn more about the experiences he had there.
Every so often we get letters from some of the children we have helped, and it always brightens our day. We have included a few of the letters here.
Because of the efforts of organizations like Koins For Kenya, the children of Kenya have the potential to have bright futures ahead of them. Veracity will continue to do what we can to help the Kenyan people, and we would love it if you would join us.